Stanozolol/Winstrol Steroid Powder 10418-03-8
1. Stanozolol refers to a synthetic anabolic steroid that is derived from testosterone. Testosterone is a male sex hormone that is responsible for the male sexual characteristics and the muscle structure.
2. Anabolic steroids such as winstrol are commonly used by body builders to build the lean muscles in their body and burn the excess fat..
3. Stanozolol is generally prescribed to treat a condition known as hereditary angioedema which is characterised by occasionally recurring swelling in different parts of the body. This condition occurs due increased water retention in the body of the affected individuals. It has also been used to treat anaemia, a disorder characterised by decreased red blood cells in the body.
How is winstrol used?
1. Winstrol is commonly used by the bodybuilders in a cutting cycle to preserve the lean muscle mass while increasing the utilisation of fat tissues. The aim of such cutting cycles is not to increase the bulk of the muscle mass but to preserve the lean mass and reduce the fat content in the body. Although the fat burning abilities are not completely proven winstrol is used generally for this property.
2. Winstrol injections or oral tablets used in cutting cycles increases the amount of free testosterone levels in the body thereby helping the body to utilise more amounts of testosterone for preserving lean muscle mass and burn the excess fat tissues. It has also been noted that winstrol does not result in weight gain when used in the cutting cycles. Other anabolic steroids are used in the bulking cycle wherein their main aim is to build up muscle mass.
Stanozolol/Winstrol Steroid Powder Descriptions:
1. Winstrol is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, but with greater anabolic abilities and reduced androgenic properties. Winstrol is a widely available steroid and very popular amongst bodybuilders for its lean mass gains without added estrogenic side-effects like water-retention.
2. Winstrol is available as both oral and injectable, where the injectable is most widely used in veterinary practices. The injectable is commonly found as a water-based suspension containing 50mg steroid per ml. Winstrol is one of those compounds which has a synergistic effect when the oral and injectable version are combined on the same cycle.
3. Stanazolol is primarily an anabolic drug, but one can still experience androgenic side-effects like oily skin, acne, hair loss and facial/body hair growth. However the severity of these side-effects will be considerably less than what can expected from something like Anapolon for example. This drug is moderately safe for use by woman as long as the dosages are kept within reasonable ranges.
4. The oral dosage normally ranges from 20 to 50mg per day. The injectable is often used at 50 to 100mg taken every other day. 21 Gauge needles are recommended because the suspension might block the finer needles while the injection is taking place.
5. The aqua-based injectables are notorious for causing injection pain and even abscesses. For this reason some users resort to drinking the suspension instead, the effects of doing this are exactly the same as taking tablets or capsules orally. Winstrol should be stacked with other steroids for best results.
Dose in Medicine:
1. Winstrol is used as an intramuscular formulation in the farming industry to boost weight gain in livestock. For human use, the drug is available as an oral tablet. Stanozolol is usually given at 2 mg three times a day for hereditary angioedema.
2. Often it is continued for 1-3 months at 2 mg per day without any undue side effects. The drug is generally safe and can be taken at low doses for many months. The anabolic effects are generally seen after a period of 3-4 weeks and continue to increase over time. The drug also has some mild androgenic effects at high doses.
5.How should we pay if we order from you
Western Union or Moneygram or bitcoin and so on
Please let me know your choice