1. Human chorionic gonadotropin is used as a in lieu of . In the presence of one or more mature ovarian follicles, ovulation can be triggered by the administration of HCG. 2. As will happen about 36-48 hours after the injection of HCG, procedures can be scheduled to take advantage of this time sequence. 3. patients receive HCG to trigger the ovulation process, but have their eggs retrieved at about 36 hours after injection, a few hours before the eggs actually would be released from the ovary.
4. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, HCG, is also widely used in athletics today. HCG is not a natural male hormone but mimics the natural hormone LH (Luetinising Hormone) almost identically. LH stimulates the production of testosterone by the testis in males.
5. Thus HCG sends the same message which results in increased testosterone production by the testis due to the effect of HCG on the leydig cells of the testis..
6. Athletes use HCG to increase the bodys own natural production of testosterone which is often depressed by long term steroid use. Gonadotropin additional information: Common uses Human chorionic gonadotropin, HCG, is a polypeptide hormone produced by the human placenta.
7. HCG is a highly purified pyrogen-free preparation obtained from the urine of pregnant females. HCG, gonadotropin, mimics the action of the pituitary hormone luteinising hormone (LH) which controls the release of eggs from the ovary in women, and controls production of testosterone in men.
8. HCG is used to stimulate egg release in some infertile women after follicle development has been stimulated with follicle stimulating hormone. In men it is used in the management of delayed puberty, undescended testes and oligospermia (low sperm count).
9. Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a hormone that supports the normal development of an egg in a womans ovary, and stimulates the release of the egg during ovulation
10. HCG is used to cause ovulation and to treat infertility in women, and to increase sperm count in men. HCG is also used in young boys when their testicles have not dropped down into the scrotum normally. This can be caused by a pituitary gland disorder
Shipping: DHL,EMS,Fedex,UPS,TNT,EUB and so on