Apperance:White Lyophilized powder
Category:Human Growth Hormone
Kigtropin Description :
1. Kigtropin was firstly developed by a group of resigned technician from Gensci company in China, but it has the same effect as Jintropin
2. Kigtropin is a kind of sterile, lyophilized formulation of Recombinant Human Growth Hormone (HGH) with 191 amino acids, derived from engineering E.coli
3. Kigtropin is identical to the natural growth hormone in amino acid sequence and three-dimension structure
4. Kigtropin exerts the same actions of endogenous human growth hormone. It can stimulate proliferation and differentiation of epiphysis chondrocyte, stimulate growth of cartilage matrix cells, stimulate proliferation and differentiation of osteoblast
5. Kigtropin can promote protein synthesis in whole body and reverse the negative nitrogen equilibrium caused by wound and surgery
6. For anti-aging, general health & healing, fat mobilization, a dose of 2-3 IUs per day will be sufficient for the majority. A dose of 1.5 to 2.0 IUs is considered to be a full replacement dose for those in their middle-age and beyond.
1. Adverse reaction:Growth hormone may induce transient hyperglycosemia, which usually recover to normal level over time or after drug discontinuation.
2. About 1% children with microsomia in the clinical trial presented side effects, which usually presented transient reactions at the injection site (pain, tingling numbness, red swelling, etc) and the symptoms of fluid retention (peripheral edema, arthralgia or myalgia).
3. These side effects usually appear at early stage and the incidence rate decreases over time which rarely affects daily activities